Sponsors are invaluable and we know it.
Without you, the programs, online features, clinics and schooling shows would not be possible. So we thank you for your consideration to Sponsor San Diego Dressage. We have 5 different sponsorship levels, each described below and each with an increasing benefit package. Packages is valid for one calendar year. We are an official non-profit organization with the state of California and thus all your donations are tax-deductible.
EXECUTIVE LEVEL : $3000 +
With a Cash or an agreed Cash/product mix*; as a Executive Level sponsor, you will receive:
- 15 second Video Ad using mp4 compression at 150×150
- Full page ad in the show prizelist for both August and September shows
- Ads should be Full Page – 7 ½”wide X 10” tall
- Your name or business logo prominently displayed in a rotating banner on every page of the Chapter website and linked to your website.
- Dedicated single webpage for your business on our website and maintained by our webmaster.
- Access to advertise special events on both our Facebook page and our special events page on our website.
- Recognition on the tall sponsor boards displayed prominently at each show and other yearly events
- Banner display at shows (If you do not have a banner, CDS-SD will make its standard banner with your name on it. Banners made by the Chapter remain the property of the Chapter.).
- Business description and announcements over PA system at each show.
- 75% off Vendor booth at all Chapter shows.
- VIP parking at each Chapter show.
- Special sponsor booth in covered arena for special events.
- Preferred stabling area location at Chapter shows for sponsor or sponsor’s barn. *restrictions apply
- Free auditing of Chapter sponsored events for 4 people.
- Full page color ad in the Chapter show programs and, when programs are not printed, a printed flyer for your business will be included in each exhibitor’s show packet.
- Printed flyers will be on 8 ½” x 11” paper.
- Sponsor is responsible for providing artwork for the club to print.
* Cash Mix is an agreed upon donation of services or product.
Please contact the sponsorship coordinator for more information.